Friday 23 November 2012

Best Christmas Fabric Ever

I have bought the most fabulous Christmas fabric. It's a gorgeous winter scene. I really am not sure what I'll be making with it, perhaps a Christmas stocking for myself, but I just couldn't resist! The animals are hilarious.

 
See? Hahaha! Hohoho!
The print is called Winter Wonderland by Ingrid for Moda.

 
In other news I've decided (last minute!) to go to The Knitting and Stitching Show in Harrogate tomorrow. I've not bought a ticket in advance and Saturday's show is the busiest so I'll have to get there early. Quite exciting though. Fab.
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I love that fabric!! It's brilliant! I am also very jealous that I can't come with you to the knit and stitch festival. I would've been straight up if it wasn't for the various plumbers and plasterers that seem to be frequenting my house at 8am every weekend!

    ReplyDelete