Tuesday 9 October 2012

Lovely Little Lady

I actually knitted this cardigan a while ago, it was only the second thing I ever knitted (I took a beginners knitting evening class last year). I made it for my niece whilst my sister was still pregnant with her. Looking back I think I must have known she was having a girl because everything I knitted was totally girlie! Maybe?!

Anyway the reason I'm posting about it today is that it finally fits and doesn't she look as cute as a button?

Oh I could just eat her up!

The pattern was a freebie from Ravelry. If you are a member of Ravelry the pattern is Tulip Yoke Baby Cardigan, by Jennifer Little. I used Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino which comes in lots of colours. It was really lovely to knit with, very soft, which is good as I cannot stand itchy wool. Yuck. Anyway I am certainly no expert knitter but this pattern was fairly straightforward - whenever I get stuck I just look on YouTube, somebody has always done a tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment