Thursday 21 February 2013

Knitting Needles

I've been doing a lot of knitting in the last week, I really enjoy it, but wish I could make faster progress sometimes! I started this project at Christmas and I should be (finally) finished in the next week or so. I thought I'd share with you my favourite knitting needles as they are so lovely to knit with (and pretty!), perhaps you might even get a bit of needle envy? Maybe?!

Anyhow...They are KnitPro interchangeable circular needles. I love the smooth feel of the wood and the little clack sound as you knit a stitch.


I am very lucky because my lovely husband bought me the full interchangeable needle set, they range in size from 3.5mm to 8mm. You just screw the tips into the provided cables to create a circular needle. What makes them so handy is they come with a variety of lengths of cable so you can knit in the round to numerous proportions. The join between the tip and the cable is also totally smooth so your knitting doesn't get snagged as it passes over the join - I hate most circular needles for that reason, totally useless.

 
Before I go, here is a sneaky peak at what I've been making. Loving the diamonds!
 



1 comment: