Saturday 17 November 2012

Cute Cardie

You might have caught a sneak peak of this cardigan in the Christmas Stocking post. It's another knit for my niece Emma. Here is my favourite model posing in the most amazing pair of bright pink tights - tee hee!


My younger sister Anna (Minnie Loves...) originally found the pattern online and informed me that I must make it for Emma (she can't knit!). It really is the most gorgeous pattern, I love the stripey design on the yoke. The pattern is the Petra Cardigan from Pickles, every time they release a pattern one size is free, so I was lucky this time. The pattern requires an aran weight yarn, I used Abuelita Merino Worsted in Grey Kitten and Multi. The wool is hand wash only but it is so soft and lovely to work with. I also couldn't resist these fab large plastic buttons. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment